Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

A completely GROUNDBREAKING animation! Has a full plot, from beginning to end, and throughout makes you want to watch more, it pulls you in, because it's interesting and unique. Not many animations can pull you in like that, which means you must have spent quite the time on perfecting the story, and the graphics were also unique and added to the great experience!
The sounds complimented the animation very well! From the effects to the background music, it was very well done!
The part where Tarboy meets his doom was excellently done; the expression of the villain was perfect, and the sad music complimented the scene very well, because I actually felt sadness! (animations that pull you in and triggers emotions are very rare!) If I would give this a rating on a scale from 1 to 10, my rating would be 11.
A very powerful flash, with a meaning. I can't wait for the sequel!

Naruto Random Flashness 4 Naruto Random Flashness 4

Nice work

haha good stuff! Good lip-syncing and it definitely made me chuckle through some scenes.

Syndication Ep. 1 Syndication Ep. 1

Random + Boring = Not a good combo

Well, the preloader and the main menu were well done... and the beginning intro almost made it seem that I was about to watch a ground-breaking flash... but it was short lived.
The first flash scene didn't make any sense whatsoever... and wasn't effective as the opening flash (opening flash in collabs should attract the viewers attention right away, so that they will be interested in watching the rest)
Second flash seemed to start good but ended randomly and didn't provide anything interesting.
It didn't get any more interesting after that... and I did watch the entire animation. No plot, not interesting and it didn't make me want to watch more.
Animations were poorly done, and didn't contribute to the collab as a whole.
Not a single flash in the collab grabbed my attention, which means if you are going to continue this you all must contribute to the collab and try to make one whole, and not just many random animations sewn together into one big blob with nothing in common in between.
I gave you a 3 for the effort, but you really do need to work on this. Make it more interesting, and more pleasing to the eye, especially if hundreds of people are going to watch it.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

maybe if we try hard enough and really put our minds to it, we can one day become a famous stick figure animator like you!

Quick Draw Tutorial Quick Draw Tutorial

Well done.

It's a good tutorial, aims for those novice flash animators who already know a bit on flash (ex; know how to make buttons, apply actionscript..).
If you want this tutorial to go sweep to more un-experienced beginners, then I would suggest you try and chew things over a bit more in detail. Such as when you request that a button should be made, tell them in a couple of words how a button should be made (even though there are separate tutorials for that, it won't hurt to have a more detailed version).
Also I found that successful tutorials provide good interactivity; because reading is one thing, but going along step by step is another, and you learn more if you actually see how things work yourself. Mainly for this tutorial you can show the audience the final product, so they know how all this work contributes to a whole.
I can't say that I'm an experienced flash animator though, as I'm just starting as well. But I hope this review helps!

Rabid-Animals responds:

Thanks! This is a really good review, so I may take into account what you said and make a basics tutorial that goes before each of the other ones.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game!

This is an awesome game to play, kills boredom like a bomb and is overall very fun to play. It also takes some skill to stay alive if you want to achieve max distance (adjust your movements to hit bombs and other game friendly objects). When I heard the banana say "horyuken!... there's no way you can vote less than a 5.
It combines humor and provides an addicting game to play, and it has medals! What more can you ask for!?
Good stuff, 10/10, 5/5

Jail Break Challenge Jail Break Challenge

Its good

An alright game, simple yet challenging at some points. The only problem is that the guards can see through walls, so hiding behind a wall won't help you. Are they suppose to see through walls to make things more challenging or is that something that can be fixed later?