Quick Draw Tutorial Quick Draw Tutorial

Well done.

It's a good tutorial, aims for those novice flash animators who already know a bit on flash (ex; know how to make buttons, apply actionscript..).
If you want this tutorial to go sweep to more un-experienced beginners, then I would suggest you try and chew things over a bit more in detail. Such as when you request that a button should be made, tell them in a couple of words how a button should be made (even though there are separate tutorials for that, it won't hurt to have a more detailed version).
Also I found that successful tutorials provide good interactivity; because reading is one thing, but going along step by step is another, and you learn more if you actually see how things work yourself. Mainly for this tutorial you can show the audience the final product, so they know how all this work contributes to a whole.
I can't say that I'm an experienced flash animator though, as I'm just starting as well. But I hope this review helps!

Rabid-Animals responds:

Thanks! This is a really good review, so I may take into account what you said and make a basics tutorial that goes before each of the other ones.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game!

This is an awesome game to play, kills boredom like a bomb and is overall very fun to play. It also takes some skill to stay alive if you want to achieve max distance (adjust your movements to hit bombs and other game friendly objects). When I heard the banana say "horyuken!... there's no way you can vote less than a 5.
It combines humor and provides an addicting game to play, and it has medals! What more can you ask for!?
Good stuff, 10/10, 5/5

Jail Break Challenge Jail Break Challenge

Its good

An alright game, simple yet challenging at some points. The only problem is that the guards can see through walls, so hiding behind a wall won't help you. Are they suppose to see through walls to make things more challenging or is that something that can be fixed later?

Firework Battle Firework Battle

Its alright

Its an alright game if you're bored, but it does need some improvements.
As the firework hits a building or wall, it "bounces" off, like rubber. It would look better and be easier to hit your opponent if the firework exploded on impact (the speed of the firework is enough for that to happen).
You could also improve by adding more of a variety of weapons and more platforms to use or climb on for better accuracy or to use as an advantage.
The possibilities are great; such as create a firework that creates a large explosion on impact to a firework that separates on flight to hit the opponent with 3 or more fireworks.
You could definitely build on this game, maybe make a sequel later?

William and Sly William and Sly

Very nice

Great game, hope you make a sequal :)