Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

A completely GROUNDBREAKING animation! Has a full plot, from beginning to end, and throughout makes you want to watch more, it pulls you in, because it's interesting and unique. Not many animations can pull you in like that, which means you must have spent quite the time on perfecting the story, and the graphics were also unique and added to the great experience!
The sounds complimented the animation very well! From the effects to the background music, it was very well done!
The part where Tarboy meets his doom was excellently done; the expression of the villain was perfect, and the sad music complimented the scene very well, because I actually felt sadness! (animations that pull you in and triggers emotions are very rare!) If I would give this a rating on a scale from 1 to 10, my rating would be 11.
A very powerful flash, with a meaning. I can't wait for the sequel!

Naruto Random Flashness 4 Naruto Random Flashness 4

Nice work

haha good stuff! Good lip-syncing and it definitely made me chuckle through some scenes.

Syndication Ep. 1 Syndication Ep. 1

Random + Boring = Not a good combo

Well, the preloader and the main menu were well done... and the beginning intro almost made it seem that I was about to watch a ground-breaking flash... but it was short lived.
The first flash scene didn't make any sense whatsoever... and wasn't effective as the opening flash (opening flash in collabs should attract the viewers attention right away, so that they will be interested in watching the rest)
Second flash seemed to start good but ended randomly and didn't provide anything interesting.
It didn't get any more interesting after that... and I did watch the entire animation. No plot, not interesting and it didn't make me want to watch more.
Animations were poorly done, and didn't contribute to the collab as a whole.
Not a single flash in the collab grabbed my attention, which means if you are going to continue this you all must contribute to the collab and try to make one whole, and not just many random animations sewn together into one big blob with nothing in common in between.
I gave you a 3 for the effort, but you really do need to work on this. Make it more interesting, and more pleasing to the eye, especially if hundreds of people are going to watch it.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

maybe if we try hard enough and really put our minds to it, we can one day become a famous stick figure animator like you!

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

The true facebook reality!

This was pretty amusing to watch; mostly because this is all true. From the gay quiz's (lmao!) to poking... you've captured those moments in a good parody of Facebook. Very nice.
"I dislike your status... IF ONLY there was an option" haha xd

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Good stuff!

Nice work! Had me laughing through the beginning and till the end! Even better since I can understand the Russian dialogue!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Nearly died laughing!

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while. And for kicks, I understand Russian and the real dialogue was HILARIOUS!!! And not only did it make me roll on the floor laughing... it was very well animated too! It has an great plot and has a good meaning, and overall this animation was amazing. Awesome work! 10/10 and 5/5

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Awesome

Now that's a masterpiece. Awesome job... must have taken quite a long time to complete!